Thursday, May 7, 2009

Balance- You Should Get Some

A few years ago I found myself running rampant with life throwing a thousand things my direction daily. My attitude changed and I took on a routine that made me restless, unhealthy, irritated, tired, and life seemed to be spiraling out of control. One day I had an epiphany and realzied that my life was to be balanced and that it was meant to be enjoyed. So, I made some changes. I learned to say "NO" a lot more often. I put my family first, which was always the plan, but not always the result. I then shifted my schedule to make sure that the things that needed to get done did, and that I took mental breaks, conversation breaks, and made sure I spent time with people-which is a must for my persoanlity type. Now that I have that elusive word BALANCE in my life, I also have Joy, Peace, I laugh more, I'm not as intense, and I get more done in less amount of time. Balance is something that a lot of people I know are missing. What will soon happen is what happened to me...burnout, frustration, ready to SNAP at anyone...anytime, and anywhere. No balance and being tired can do that to ya Nowadays, life is grand and I am living an INTENTIONAL Life. Balance...You should get some...Doctor recommended and definitely a life saver.

No comments: