Tuesday, October 7, 2008

STRETCH

Every time I get ready to go into some sort of physical activity, I start off with some stretching. I was taught at a young age that stretching was a great way to condition your body for activity. In life I am finding that I am constantly being stretched in a variety of ways. I am stretched as a dad, as a husband, as a pastor, in finances, in decisions...it is a part of life. What I find is that everytime I have been stretched, it is before a time when God has exceeded my own expectations. Sometimes even a good stretch doesn't avoid an injury. A stretch is done to not only prevent an injury, but stretching is a part of the conditioning process. So next time you feel like you are being stretched, just think of it as the condition process of something better to come.

No comments: