Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Kind of WONDERFUL!

Have you ever stood atop of a waterfall and took in the brilliance? Have you ever star gazed and been amazed at the vastness of the universe? Have you ever observed a sunset or sunrise that took your breath away? Sometimes I stop and am stunned by the creation of GOD. What I really stop and do is think of how WONDERFUL God is. It can be described as God’s breathtaking and brilliant expressions of love. Whether the love is for you or me, I love to soak up God's wonderfulness. Scripture uses this word on a few occasions and in each scenario it becomes clear that in each sense of God being wonderful...I am to praise and give thanks for what He has done, created, brought me through, or even how He has loved me. Look at these key scriptures below and see where you can find how WONDERFUL God is in your life, and then Praise Him for your life, health, and the things important to you. There is only one God, and HE is Wonderful! That is brilliant, vast, amazing, breath taking, and He is LOVE.

1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

Psalm 31:21
Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city.

Psalm 37:37 (NLT)
Look at those who are honest and good, for a wonderful future awaits those who love peace.

Psalm 107:8
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Romans 8:31 (NLT)
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these?
If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

1 Peter 1:6
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead,
even though you have to endure many trials for a little while.

No comments: